Did anyone see LCD Soundsystem on SNL last night? I think they were using some large Altec horns in their stacks. Turns out that the lead singer is an audio geek, and loves to build systems and speakers.
Did anyone see LCD Soundsystem on SNL last night? I think they were using some large Altec horns in their stacks. Turns out that the lead singer is an audio geek, and loves to build systems and speakers.
They look like 511's
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Thanks!!! Bowtie to the rescue again!!!!! that horn looks mean........

are those sound boards props or are they using them? looked like dancing bear was fiddling with them.
Sonic Barbarian
Analog synthesizers.are those sound boards props or are they using them? looked like dancing bear was fiddling with them.
Imagine a stack of audio frequency generators/oscillators, each with their own stack of filters able to create a multitude of voices and effects and you have the basis.
![]()
Last edited by bowtie427ss; May 7th, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

I remember the old syths, moog was the name I always heard. the first time I saw one was at a Taco Bell grand opening in the early seventies. he was making bird sounds and good vibrations. I also heard a version of "mockingbird hill" in middle school band class.
Sonic Barbarian
Bookmarks